A recent study found that over 60% of Nonprofit Executives lose sleep over fiscal uncertainty. BellTower Consulting Group will give nonprofit executives the helping hand needed to relieve some of that stress.
Whether you are just starting out and need help obtaining 501(c)3 status, or an experienced Executive Director that needs someone to take the role of “Grant Writer” off of their place; BellTower Consulting Group is available to help you.
BellTower offers a full range of consulting services to nonprofit organization. Our services include, but are not limited to; assisting aspiring nonprofits in filing for 501(c)3 status, grant research and development, capacitybuilding, capital campaigns, board development, program development, and contract compliance.
Grant Writing Services
- Prepare Federal, State, Local, Foundation & Corporate Grant Proposal
- Research prospective grants
- Review and edit grant proposals
- Staff training & Workshops
- Program Development & Implementation
- Preparation of Annual Programmatic Report
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Policy Development
- Program Monitoring
- Client File Set-up and Review
- Client surveys
- Preparation for site visits and monitoring by funding sources
New or Aspiring Non-Profits
- Filing for 501(c)3 status
- Preparation of Articles of Incorporation
- Preparation of Bylaw
- Exemption from Sales Tax
- Registration for Solicitation of Contributions
Founded in 2009, BellTower Consulting Group has assisted nonprofit organizations and municipalities in securing grant funding for youth programs, social services, infrastructure, parks and recreation, arts programming and much more.
Get the latest updates and offers.